In addition to the named individuals above, we have a full committee, comprising:
- Secretary: Responsible for the administrative, clerical and communications aspect of Branch’s work. For example, working with the Convenor to prepare agendas for, and record minutes of, committee meetings and the AGM.
- Treasurer: Responsible for the branch accounts, ensuring income and expenditure are accounted for.
- Women's Officer: Responsible for improving gender balance across our branch members and committee members, and to increase support for the Party and independence, among women.
- Equalities' Officer: Responsible for raising awareness of, and education and activism on, equality matters across our branch members and committee members, and to increase support for the Party and independence, among minority groups.
- Organiser: Responsible for organising branch social events, fundraising and campaigning.
Our Branch Organiser is a Scottish University Master’s Graduate, and is currently pursuing a PhD. He is passionate about Scottish Independence and returning Scotland to the family of nations within the European Union. He has organised social activities for London branch and supported other branches across Scotland. Scotland is a beautiful country and has the right to choose it own destiny. He loves excellent Scottish produce and enjoys a dram of whisky from time to time. He believes there is no better place than the Scottish countryside and that the politics of the SNP are the best option to truly deliver for the people of Scotland.